THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLING AUTHOR CHERYL KAYE TARDIF

Mystery, suspense, thrillers, paranormal, horror & YA by "Cheryl Kaye Tardif" & romance by "Cherish D'Angelo". Cheryl is represented by Trident Media Group in NY.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

44 WINNERS on Cheryl Kaye Tardif’s 44th Birthday!

The countdown is on...

I really hate birthdays (mine) and I have an aversion to the number 4, although I have to admit, the last 4 years have been amazing. Please help me celebrate my 44th (OMG!) birthday on AUGUST 12th, 2007 and enter to WIN FREE BOOKS, MUGS, BOOKMARKS and more.

Here’s how it works:

  • On August 12th ONLY be one of the first 44 people to order Whale Song by Cheryl Kaye Tardif on either Amazon.com (US customers) or Chapters.ca (Canadian customers).
  • On August 30th ONLY email me a copy of your Amazon or Chapters “order has been shipped” receipt as proof of purchase (don’t worry; it doesn’t have your credit card info on it). cherylktardif@shaw.ca
  • The first 44 people to send me their receipt WILL WIN one of 44 exciting PRIZE PACKAGES! Make sure you mark those dates on your calendar!

Prizes:

  • Grand Prize: The first receipt that I receive on August 30th will WIN a limited edition collector’s copy (autographed) of the original Whale Song novel featuring cover art by world-famous David Miller; a beautiful Whale Song limited edition collector’s mug; an autographed copy of BOTH Divine Intervention and The River; and some beautiful bookmarks. Prize valued at approximately $100.00.
  • 43 Second place prizes: The next 43 receipts that I receive on August 30th will WIN their choice of either Divine Intervention or The River (autographed) and a beautiful bookmark.

Rules: (please read carefully)

  • You must be 18 years of age or older and be a resident of Canada or the US.
  • You must order Whale Song by Cheryl Kaye Tardif ON AUGUST 12th, NOT BEFORE OR AFTER. (Cheryl’s birthday!).
  • On August 30th, you must email the receipt that has the following in the subject line: “Your Amazon.com order has shipped (#...). Do NOT send the first confirmation order receipt.
  • 1 prize per receipt.
  • Winners will be contacted on August 31st.
  • No returns, exchanges or refunds on prizes.
  • I am not responsible for late or missing emails.
  • Of course, you may order my books any other time, but you will not qualify for this contest. If you do order on a different date, you may email me and request an autographed bookplate (sticker) for your book.
  • It really is easier to enter this contest than it may look, and I wish you all GOOD LUCK! This is my way to celebrate turning 44 and I hope you’ll help me make my birthday a day to remember. I love giving away prizes! CKT

Note: I chose what I thought would be the two easiest methods (Amazon and Chapters) for people to enter this contest. To all other bookstores--chains and independents--who sell my books, please know that I luv ya and I will have a special contest for you too.

4 comments:

Manky said...

What a creative way to celebrate a birthday... especially one you're not looking forward to. :)

Cheryl Kaye Tardif, author of Whale Song said...

It's either do something fun like this...or slip into a funk of depression, overeating and drinking too many cappuccinos. Wait! I'll keep the latter vice! :)

Cheryl

Manky said...

Is there such a thing as too many cappuccinos?

Cheryl Kaye Tardif, author of Whale Song said...

WEll, uh...judging by your photo...uh...

LOL

Actually, the answer is NO. Cappuccino is to Cheryl what blood is to a vampire...

Pass the IV please! :)

The only problem is I don't have a cap machine. But I've found a solution. I take my laptop to a nearby Cappuccino Affair (like a Starbucks) and write there. I get to run a tab. :} @@

Cheryl